top of page


Department for Work & Pensions


The Department of Work and Pensions offers help and assistance to anyone living in the UK who is on a low income and needs help towards a funeral that they are arranging.


Can you get help?

You may be able to get help towards the cost of a funeral if you or your partner arranged the funeral in the United Kingdom (UK) and the person who has died had their main home in the United Kingdom when they died.


Funeral payment from the Social Fund - Help towards the cost of a funeral from the Social Fund - please copy and paste the link below for the DWP SF200 Claim Form

bottom of page